Free Rockefeller Park Greenhouse: An Urban Oasis in Downtown Cleveland

Rockefeller Park Greenhouse was Opened in 1905 on land donated to Cleveland from oil Tycoon John D. Rockefeller. Originally the greenhouse was solely used as a place to grow plants to landscape the city’s many parks and gardens. Over The years a new entryway and meeting area were added to the greenhouse along with beautiful botanical gardens that anyone can visit. The best part? The green house is always free to visit!